Kerala Fish Fry.
You can have Kerala Fish Fry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kerala Fish Fry
- It’s 500 gm of Skinless and boneless Fish.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Chilli Powder.
- You need of Pepper powder.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s 1 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- You need of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- It’s of Coconut Oil.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- You need of Cumin Powder.
- It’s of Coriander Powder.
- It’s of Vinegar or Lemon juice.
- You need of Water.
Kerala Fish Fry instructions
- Make a paste for fish fry : Take a bowl add chilli powder,salt,turmeric little vinegar and coconut oil and curry leaves mix all together and add Fish (Cut in small spices)coat it with Masala..
- In a pan heat coconut oil and fry the fish cook till done and remove and keep aside..
- In same Pan add some more oil add sliced onion and green chillies, take time to cook the onion till soft and light brown. Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add dry spices turmeric,chilli powder,coriander,cumin and garam masala,Salt (Note : Add spices according to your taste don’t over power) add little water and cook for while..
- Add the fried fish to it and cook till is dry and add curry leaves end and serve hot…