Easy No Boil Lasagne.
You can have Easy No Boil Lasagne using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy No Boil Lasagne
- Prepare 9 of inch by 13 inch baking pan.
- You need 10 of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 28 oz of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of parsley.
Easy No Boil Lasagne instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- brown Italian sausage well and drain..
- add sauce and water to sausage and heat until hot..
- combine cheeses, using only 1 cup of the mozzarella. Add egg, salt, pepper and parsley. Mix well..
- layer uncooked noodles with sauce and cheese mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella..
- cover with foil, bake @ 350°F for 45 minutes. Uncover, bake another 15 minutes until done..