Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs. Simply put, it's pizza crust wrapped around its topping, rather than supporting it from beneath. You know how, when eating a slice of thin-crust pizza, you fold it in half so it doesn't droop and the cheese and tomato sauce stay put? This is delicious even if you don't particularly like spinach.
Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and. Gradually stir in flour and salt to make a soft dough. You can cook Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs
- It’s 50 gr of spinach.
- It’s 20 gr of variety of herbs.
- Prepare 40 gr of goat cheese (morbidella).
- Prepare 20 gr of Edam (old Amsterdam).
- You need 30 gr of Parmesan.
- It’s 100 gr of oat flour.
- It’s 1 glass of tap water.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh yeast.
Turn dough out onto floured surface, and knead until Defrost spinach in microwave and squeeze out excess water. Toss with spinach, Italian herb seasoning and crushed red pepper until well combined. Place the balls on a work surface and cover with a kitchen towel. Variation: You can fill a calzone with just about any combination of meats, cheeses.
Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs instructions
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast,salt, water and we work it till become a firm ball. We cover the bowl and we leave it to rest for 40 min in room temperature..
- In a pan we cook spinach with herbs pepper and salt and we leave it to cool. After we squeeze spinach in order to make sure there is no water inside..
- When the base is ready we put flour on a board and we open in in a big round tortilla..
- Then we fill the half part of tortilla with the spinach,herbs, cheeses and put some pepper.
- We cover with the other half by folding and we make sure is firmed closed. We put egg yolk on top..
- Preheat the oven 180c air and bake it for 20-30 min depending the oven..
- Let it rest out for 10 min and serve.
Transfer the spinach mixture to a bowl and stir in the cottage cheese, feta, nutmeg, salt, pepper and grated cheese. Seal the edges with your fingers or the tines of a fork. Dust a sheet pan with cornmeal and place the calzones on the pan. Essentially a folded-over pizza, the calzone's dough turns golden brown and crispy in the oven, while its Sprinkle a sheet pan with the remaining flour. This besan oats chilla is a quick and easy chilla variety made with oats, gram flour, spices-herbs.