Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki).
You can have Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki)
- Prepare 400 grams of Cooked Hokken Noodle.
- It’s 200 grams of Meet (Pork or Chicken).
- Prepare 200 grams of Seafood (Prawn, Squid, Shellfish).
- You need 400 grams of Vegetables (Cabbage, Bean Sprout, Onion, Carrot, Corn, French Bean, Spring Onion, Chinese Chives).
- You need 100 grams of Fish cake.
- It’s of <Soup>.
- It’s 4 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock (Chicken Soup Stock).
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
Champon (the Noodle in Nagasaki) instructions
- Cut all ingredients to an easy-to-bite size. (You can choose your favorite meat and vegetables, seafood.).
- Stir-fry the meat and seafood in a deep pan. Add hard vegetable and fry. Add the soft vegetable, fish cake and fry..
- When the vegetable become soft, add 1000 ml water, 4 tsp Chinese Soup stock and 2tsp Soy Sauce. When it boils, add 100 ml milk..
- When it boils again, bring the ingredients to the edge and put the noodles in the soup. Boil it about 2 minutes..
- Cooked Hokken Noodle $1.40 at FairPrice.
- I used this fish cake. Choose your favorite fish cake!.