Skillet Rosemary Chicken. Make This Delicious Rosemary Chicken & Potato Recipe Baked To Perfection. Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skilled and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon.
This Skillet Rosemary Lemon Chicken is cooked entirely in one pan and makes the perfect quick and easy dinner!. Pin for later AND follow my Recipes Board for more easy ONE PAN recipes!. I am always on the lookout for easy meals that can be made all in one pan. You can have Skillet Rosemary Chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skillet Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare 3/4 lb of red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large).
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary, plus 1 Tbsp leaves.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- It’s 1 pinch of red pepper flakes (or more).
- You need 2 of lemons, juice of (squeezed halves reserved).
- You need 4 of (6 -8 ounce) skin-on bone-in chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 10 ounces of cremini, baby bell or white mushrooms, halved.
Because it's summer and most of us would rather be outside in the sun than indoors and washing a gazillion dishes. Heat olive oil in a large and heavy nonstick skillet or a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. I usually buy my chicken in pieces rather than by the. Ingredients are simple when compared to the complex end-result flavors.
Skillet Rosemary Chicken step by step
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a saucepan and salt the water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender, about 8 minutes; drain and set aside..
- While the potatoes are cooking, preheat the oven to 450°F. Pile the rosemary leaves, garlic, 2 teaspoons salt and the red pepper flakes on a cutting board, then mince and mash into a paste using a large knife. Transfer the paste to a bowl. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon and the olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat..
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side down, cover and cook until the skin browns, about 5 minutes. Turn the chicken; add the mushrooms and potatoes to the skilled and drizzle with the juice of the remaining lemon. Add the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halves to the skillet; transfer to the oven and roast, uncovered until the chicken is cooked through and the skin in crisp, 20 to 25 minutes..
After searing the chicken thighs in your cast iron skillet, just add white wine, chicken broth, fresh rosemary, bay leaves, garlic and lemon wedges. Coat each chicken piece with the vinaigrette. In a large bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Place chicken on a rack in a large roasting pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary, oregano and pepper.