Beef and bean burrito. Beef and Bean Burritos are super easy to make and are an economical family meal. The filling can be made ahead of time and it just takes minutes to Add a packet of taco seasoning and a can of refried beans. For each burrito, spoon some ground beef mixture onto a large flour tortilla.
These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. You can cook Beef and bean burrito using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and bean burrito
- You need 4 of burrito wraps.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 box of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
This recipe made it through the pickiest taste testers: my kids! Brown ground beef in large skillet. There are some mashed beans, whole beans, rice and cheese right there along with the meat, and the entire burrito, in my humble opinion, is screaming burrito perfection. Arrange the tortillas on the counter and divide the rice, beef and bean filling and cheese evenly among the tortillas.
Beef and bean burrito step by step
- Brown the ground beef add salt and pepper and parsley (to taste) then drain it.
- While meat is draining add half can of black beans, half can of diced tomatoes and velveeta cheese and mix in pan until cheese melts a little.
- Add meat to velveeta cheese mixture stir together for a 3 mins then let cool off.
- Get a bowl put the ranch, sour cream, shreeded cheese and the rest of beans, tomatoes and mix together.
- Take the wraps, warm them up for a couple of seconds (i.e microwave, oven or skillet).
- Spread a decent amount of meat mixture on wrap then add a little cheese on top and wrap it up… repeat the steps until all wraps are filled and placed them in a casserole dish.
- Once wraps are filled, take your ranch mixture and pour over the wraps (covering all wraps) top with more cheese and sprinkle of parsley.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 15mins or until cheese starts to bubble…..Done.
This healthy beef burrito recipe cuts out most of the fat associated with Mexican food, but there's no compromise on flavour. "These hearty beef, bean, and cheese burritos are very filling, and they are great for lunch boxes, right out of the freezer." Save to favorites. Add a tablespoon or more of Cheddar cheese. Fold both sides in, then fold and roll over mixture to seal burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas, filling, and cheese. Top with Bean and Beef filling and any additional desired filling ingredients.* Fold in the edges of each tortilla and roll up "burrito style." Optional to "crisp" burritos: Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.