Smokey Seafood Chowder.
You can cook Smokey Seafood Chowder using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Seafood Chowder
- You need 1 can of Chopped clams and juice.
- Prepare 1 large of Package of lump crab meat.
- It’s 1 large of Potato diced.
- It’s 1 can of Cream corn.
- You need 1 medium of Shallot chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced celery.
- You need 4 slice of Of prosciutto diced and crispy.
- You need 1 tbsp of Builion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of Worcestershire.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Old bay season to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream dairy or substitute.
- Prepare 1 of Wine.. For drinking..
- Prepare 1 of Smoked paprika.
Smokey Seafood Chowder instructions
- First crack open some wine, pour a glass, and relax.. Cooking is fun!.
- In a pot heat up oil and add diced potato, and shallot. Stir in celery and flour. Add about five cups water. Enuff to fully cover vegetables. Simmer on medium…add spices. In a pan sauté the thin slices of pork or bacon, until crispy. Add the bacon to the chowder. Add clam juice, can of cream corn. And milk. When it starts to get thick and potatoes are soft add clams and crab. Season to taste and enjoy!.