PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE. This veggie frittata recipe is an easy recipe that the whole family will love. Frittatas are a quick and easy cross between an omelet and a crustless quiche. I love them both because they taste great but also because I have fond memories of my dad making these when I was a kid.
Add mushrooms, peppers and onion; saute until tender. The addition of fresh greens, tomato and fresh basil makes this as healthy and nourishing as. Make a reduced-fat vegetarian frittata by replacing some of the whole eggs with egg whites, using reduced-fat cheese and fat-free milk, and stirring. You can have PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE
- It’s 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 2 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cilantro.
This simple sausage and mushroom frittata recipe is an easy meal you can use for weeknight dinners, brunch or meal prep. It's a great beginner paleo It's no secret that I love an easy frittata recipe and this one is no exception. This easy paleo frittata is the perfect way to use up leftovers! This Paleo frittata recipe is a great way to use up extra tomatoes.
PALEO VEGGIE FRITTATA RECIPE instructions
- Instructions Preheat oven to 425°F Take a bowl and whisk the eggs and almond milk together Preheat medium skillet on medium with coconut oil Add spinach, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and cilantro into the skillet Cook for 5-6 min until tender Add egg mixture into the skillet and set to low heat Cook for 8-10 min and remove Place in oven for 15-18 min Serve and Enjoy!.
Two things that I always have too much of in the summer are tomatoes and eggs. Or, you can try my Paleo egg cups and add chopped fresh veggies to turn it into Paleo frittata muffins. When I make my Paleo egg cups, I use a muffin tin. Spinach Potato Veggie Frittata is perfect when you want brunch for a crowd. Made all the way in a cast iron skillet, its a one pot breakfast (if there's such a thing 😂) thats loaded with veggies baked with eggs to a creamy, custard-y texture.