Pesto Lasagne Rolls. Pesto Lasagna Roll Ups-cheesy pesto lasagna all rolled up into individual servings. You will love this easy and fun twist on traditional lasagna! Lasagna rolls are a growing food trend gaining popularity.
Pesto Lasagna Rolls recipe: This recipe is from The Dallas Morning News. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain. Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down, without touching, on top of the marinara sauce in the dish. You can cook Pesto Lasagne Rolls using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Lasagne Rolls
- You need 2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 1/4 cup of Sargento Artesian Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cup of Sargento Fat Free Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Sargento Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of Zucchini, diced.
- Prepare 16 each of Lasagna noodles, cooked, drained and cooled.
- Prepare 7 oz of pesto sauce.
Repeat with the remaining noodles and ricotta mixture. Today I will be making Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls, and I am linking the Pin below So, as usual made up my own — Chicken Pesto Alfredo Lasagna with mushrooms and. This quick, easy pesto lasagna recipe is a great alternative to classic lasagna. My Italian lasagna roll-ups are not complicated; they require only basic ingredients to assemble.
Pesto Lasagne Rolls instructions
- Prepare Pesto sauce in covered blender or food processor by processing basil with garlic until chopped..
- Add 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese; process until well mixed..
- With machine running, slowly add oil and continue processing until smooth. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, remaining 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese and egg. Blend well..
- Fold in zucchini..
- Spread 2 heaping tbsp. cheese mixture on each lasagna noodle..
- Roll up each noodle individually and stand vertically in greased 11×7-inch baking dish..
- Pour Pesto sauce over Lasagne Rolls ; cover and bake at 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until bubbly and heated thru..
Lasagna Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Spread pesto onto each lasagna noodle, then cut the noodle in half. Roll it tight enough that it stays rolled but not so tight that you squish out the filling. While you are flash freezing the roll ups, get three bowls for dredging and breading. Bring the nutty and rich flavor of pesto sauce to the table in a traditional lasagna roll-up recipe made with Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese.