Seafood and chicken paella. This Chicken and Seafood Paella is a classic Spanish rice dish made with Arborio rice, packed with chicken, sausage, mussels, clams, shrimp and loaded with flavor. I have a romantic dish for you today. At least I think it's romantic because this isn't something you'd make every day.
A wonderful Spanish Paella that's very easy to make and the presentation is great as well. Remove from skillet and season with salt and pepper. Paella is probably Spain's most famous dish. You can have Seafood and chicken paella using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood and chicken paella
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 pinches of saffron.
- You need 10 of mussels.
- Prepare one bag of frozen seafood mix.
- It’s 1 of chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of red paprika.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/3 stalk of celery.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 pack of basil.
- Prepare 1 can of canned tomatoes.
- You need 20 g of bouillon broth powder.
- You need 600 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of white wine.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of olive oil.
Originating in Valencia, this dish of rice with seafood and chicken or rabbit is completely addictive. The Valencians get very heated about what can and cannot go into a paella, and would probably snarl at this recipe. However, if you order paella in Madrid, this. Next, add the remaining seafood and chicken broth to the saffron water.
Seafood and chicken paella step by step
- Cook the white wine and mussels in the main pot. Then take out mussels and the leftover broth, and set aside..
- Cut chicken and vegetables into small pieces..
- Warm the water in a small pot. Put in the broth and saffron..
- Put the olive oil, chicken, vegetables and seafood mix into the main pot, fry with the salt and pepper..
- Add canned tomatoes, broth, and put in the mussels broth. Heat on medium heat for 30 minutes..
- Top with mussels, lemon, and basil..
Finally, garnish with the lemon wedges. Ladle the paella in an individual bowl and squeeze over the lemon. The refreshing tartness will bring out the flavor, making the dish more. Paella is one of my favorite dishes to cook when entertaining. Not only is it delicious but it's a one-pot dish which makes for simple preparation and easy clean-up.