The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). As you can see from the photos, sometimes I use chocolate chunks, chopped chocolate.
The result is a chocolate chunk cookie that's tender, puffy, and fudgy with perfectly crisp edges. What You'll Need To Make Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These really are the best chocolate chunk cookies ever! You can have The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs, room temp (but totally ok if cold).
- You need 1.5-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
But when I began making my chocolate chip cookies I soon found out I was out of white sugar–and to top it all off only had dark brown sugar on hand. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! The Internet-Famous Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Alison Roman Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies.
The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F, meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except sugars).
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter with both sugars and vanilla using hand mixer or stand mixer. About 2 min, do bot overmix or it will make cakey cookies (unless that's what you're going for).
- Add your eggs one at a time, mix to combine..
- Add half your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mix then add remaining dry..
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix in your chocolate chips..
- Place well spaced apart, little dollops of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Dollops are roughly 1/2 tbs in size).
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake).
I followed the recipe exactly and they were legitimately one of the worst things I have ever created. They ended up completely flat, crunchy, and not. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this Rather, they were some of the best I've ever tried. First of all, they stay uniform in shape and size, which is important to me, and they're just the right. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of chocolate and a little oats to take them over the top!" Watch me my boo make the best chocolate chip cookies from start to finish!