You can have Balsamic Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of (approx) Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Generous sprinkle of Dried Minced Onion.
- You need of Sprinkle of Cumin.
Balsamic Chicken step by step
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick.
- Score each breast diagonally on both sides.
- Top with with vinegar, onion then cumin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until chicken is not pink.
- This can be served with chicken flavored stuffing or your favorite side.