Thai Seafood Salad.
You can have Thai Seafood Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Seafood Salad
- Prepare 1/2 kg of of frozen seafood.
- It’s 1 large of lime cuts into pices removed seed.
- Prepare 3 of choped red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of full hand of salary chopped.
- Prepare 1 of full hand of slices green onions and Pak She.
- It’s 1 of onion slices.
- It’s 1 large of tomato slices.
- Prepare 1 of hafe carrot slices ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of of chicken stocks powder.
- You need 1 tsp of of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of garlic pickle juice.
Thai Seafood Salad instructions
- Arranged all prepared vegetables in the heat proven bowl.
- Add fish sauce , lime juice , garlic pickle juice , choped chilli,sugar and chicken stocks powder into the vegetables bowl mixed throughly and set aside..
- In the pot add water bring to boils then put in seafood until cook ,not so long maybe 2- 3 minutes .right away removed from heat run ouder cold water and drain ..
- Add seafood into maxing bowl mixed well – can add more flavour if needed .Served with rice or can be refreshing daytime snacks ..