No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Take of Crust.
- Take 4 oz of oreo or lotus cookies.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Take of Jelly.
- Make ready 5 g of gelatin powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get of Cheesecake Filling.
- Get 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of passion fruit mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take 7 g of gelatin.
- Get of Topping.
- Get 1/8 cup of passion fruit mix.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Get 4 g of gelatin powder.
Steps to make No-Bake Grapefruit Passion Fruit Cheesecake:
- Jelly: Mix gelatin powder with grapefruit juice and sugar. Pour into 4-inch pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Crust: 1. Mix butter with cookie crumbs. 2. Press firmly into the bottom of the 6-inch pan. 3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Cheesecake filling: 1. Beat cream cheese and add in passion fruit mix. 2. Whip the heavy cream and gently mix into cream cheese mixture. Add gelatin. 3. Pour into the 6-inch pan 4. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Mirror glaze: 1. Mix passion fruit mix, sugar, gelatin and sugar, 2. Pour on top of the cheesecake filling. 3. Refrigerate for 2 hours..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food no-bake grapefruit passion fruit cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!