Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋.
You can cook Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋
- You need 1 bunch of spring Asparagus.
- It’s 4 of baby sweet bell peppers.
- It’s 2 of pasture raised eggs.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 Tsp of rice wine.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 Tsp of non-filtered extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of shredded Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds oil.
Quick Sauté: Asparagus and eggs芦笋炒蛋 instructions
- Rinse Asparagus, baby sweet bell peppers and peeled onions in running water..
- Dice onions, bell peppers and slice Asparagus. Set aside..
- Whisk fish sauce and rice wine into eggs while waiting the cast iron wok to heat up..
- Add 2 Tsp olive oil and pour egg mixture into the wok. Scramble the egg while it gets cook for about 5 seconds.set aside..
- Add the remaining 1 Tsp olive oil. Sauté onions, bell peppers and Ginger on medium heat until aromatic before adding Asparagus. Add a little bit water to create a steaming environment to cook Asparagus for about 1 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper. Finally add scrambled eggs into the wok. Drizzle 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds oil. Serve with rice or porridge..