You can cook Italian Subs using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Subs
- You need 1 of sub bun or brat bun cut in half.
- It’s 6-8 pieces of salami (you can also add pepperoni as well if desired).
- It’s 2 pieces of Swiss cheese cut in half diagonal.
- Prepare 2 of tomato slices.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- You need of Banana peppers.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of melted butter.
- You need of Dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
Italian Subs instructions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Layer on meat cheese and banana peppers sprinkle with parmesan.
- Heat about 5 minutes then remove and top with tomato and lettuce.
- Mix butter herbs onion powder and more parmesan and brush on top bread or bun.