Paleo meatball soup. Even if you don't think you're a fan of soup, I promise you, this Keto Meatball Soup will change your mind! Chinese Paleo Chicken Meatball Soup or turkye with spinach, simmered in Asian ginger chicken broth and all made in one pot & low carb delicious! Crockpot Paleo Minestrone Soup (Our Paleo Life).
Easy grain free turkey meatballs are simmered with a savory soup with kale and lots of zoodles for a meal that's paleo. But how about in a soup? Whenever I mention soup to Dominic he gives me that look of torture and We have found the best place to source ground/minced beef to make Paleo Meatball Soup In The. You can have Paleo meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo meatball soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 medium of onion, minced.
- It’s 3 stick of celery, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 14 1/2 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 box of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 3 tbsp of basil, fresh.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 3 cup of spinach, baby.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 medium of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 of parsnip, sliced.
Meatball Minestrone Soup is a comforting meal for the winter full of fresh vegetables! The meatballs replace beans or pasta used in a traditional variation of minestrone soup for a grain-free, Paleo, and. Paleo Diet Recipes, Information, and Tips. This is a delicious paleo friendly albondigas soup made with meatballs, assorted vegetables and Mexican seasonings.
Paleo meatball soup instructions
- Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a soup pot. Add in onion and celery, and cook until soft, about 10 minutes..
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add crushed tomatoes and their juices, beef broth, other vegetables, 1 teaspoon oregano, 2 teaspoons basil, and 1/2 t. salt. Bring to a simmer..
- While the soup simmers make the meatballs. In a bowl combine ground beef, egg, almond meal, 1 teaspoon oregano, 1 t. pepper and 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Mix with your hands until well combined. Divide into tablespoons and roll into smooth firm balls. As you work gently drop the meatballs into the soup. Cook for about an hour, until the meat is cooked through..
- Add spinach and remaining basil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Originally posted on CavemanStrong.com.
Awe, this soup reminds me of minestrone soup, just without the noodles and beans. You won't miss them, because the meatballs and pancetta add so much flavor to this soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! These are the best ever paleo Italian meatballs with creamy tomato sauce!