Spicy Seafood Spaghetti. This seafood spaghetti recipe is stocked with shrimp and mussels—and an extremely simple tomato sauce. Serve this with our Feast of the Seven Fishes menu. An easy seafood pasta recipe – classic Spaghetti Marinara.
The video is available for download in high. The Best Spicy Seafood Pasta Recipes on Yummly Quick And Easy Pad Thai, Spicy Shrimp And Vegetable Lo Mein, Stir-fry Thai Noodles Paella Style Spaghetti with ShrimpLa Cocinera Con Prisa. You can cook Spicy Seafood Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Seafood Spaghetti
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 100 grams of any seafood ( mussels , shrimp , etc).
- It’s 4 of red / green small chili.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water ( spaghetti boiled water ).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fish sauce ( optional ).
- Prepare 1 tsp of thai chili paste ( optional ).
Al dente spaghetti served with a rich marinara sauce & seafood. Head to Tesco Real Food to find this spaghetti marinara recipe & lots more Italian recipes. Spicy seafood spaghetti Spaghetti spicy seafood Healthy seafood spaghetti Thai style spaghetti Spaghetti with Seafood. If you can't find any of these, simply use spaghetti or linguine noodles.
Spicy Seafood Spaghetti step by step
- Wash prepared seafood in clean water . If you use squid or fish fillet , cut into well pieces before cooking . Or if you use mussels , you may need to scald in boiling water before cooking ..
- Cooked spaghetti according to the directions . Add some salt so it wont stick to each other . Keep 1 cup of the water when you drained it ..
- Heat oil and add garlic, onion and 2 chopped chili until golden and fragrant .Then add water ..
- Add prepared seafood and 2 other chili ( cut in the middle ) and smashed with you knife . Next you can put fish sauce and thai chili paste if you wanna a little bit asian taste . Keep stirring until nearly cooked ..
- Add spaghetti , salt&sugar to taste . Stir fry quickly until all ingredients mixed well . Remove from heat ..
How do you make a jjamppong soup? PagesBusinessesFood & BeverageRestaurantAsian RestaurantVietnamese RestaurantNoodle WorldVideosanswer: Spicy Seafood Spaghetti #slurpingood #noodleworld. The hardest part of this quick and easy recipe is peeling and dicing the potatoes—and you can even do that the night before. Just place the potatoes in water and store them. The Naples classic of spaghetti all'aglio, olio e peperoncino—spaghetti tossed with extra-virgin olive oil in which a bit of garlic and red chile pepper (either dried or fresh) have been sauteed—is one of the.