Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta. Available in Lemon Pepper, BBQ and Sweet & Spicy, try Chicken of the Sea Flavored Salmon in Lemon Pepper Salmon and Mixed Vegetable Sandwich A delicious update on your classic tuna Made with #lemonpepper #salmon, black olives, and capers. Finish it with some fresh basil and.
While the pasta cooks, season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste and bake it until cooked. Mince the garlic, chop the basil and get your lemon rind ready while the pasta and salmon cooks. This is such an easy and quick salmon recipe in the air fryer. You can have Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper Pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Rainbow Pasta.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 of lime juice, squeezed and zested.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Onion Diced.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Spicy Salmon.
- You need 12 oz of Salmon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Lime juice, squeezed and zested.
With a splash of lemon pepper seasoning and other ingredients, you will have a delicious and. Whole wheat pasta with a light lemon zing and spice of pepper topped with salmon. After making this at home, you might turn your nose up to the boxed stuff! Recipes Side lemon spice spicy. « previous post Tuna Pasta Salad. next post » Pimento Cheese Spread.
Spicy Salmon w/ Lemon Pepper Pasta step by step
- In a sauce pan bring water, olive oil, and dash of salt to a boil. Add pasta and stir until aldente. Drain, rinse in cold water. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix. Set aside to cool..
- Pat down boy side of salmon to remove outer juices. Add salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper and dry rub both sides..
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter as it heats to prevent over burning (using it to sauce the salmon). Add salmon and sear for 4-6 minutes saucing frequently (watch side of salmon to make sure about 1/2 of it cooks), and flip. Repeat for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice to the sauce and continue to spoon over salmon..
- About halfway on the flip side, add in carrots and onion to sauté in the sauce..
- Plate pasta and salmon. Top pasta with carrot and onion, add dash of zest. Top salmon parsley flakes, top with with slice of lemon cut in half..
- Serve and enjoy!.
With simple ingredients, you can turn a salmon fillet into a tasty weeknight dinner. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt evenly among tops of salmon fillets. The Best Salmon Pasta Healthy Recipes on Yummly Salmon Pasta, Salmon Pasta Salad, Lemon Caper Pesto Salmon Pasta.