You can have Chorizo Quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 8 oz of chorizo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced onions and green peppers.
- It’s 1/2 of lime, juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of extra large flour tortillas (La Banderita brand).
- You need 12 slice of quesadilla cheese (verolé queso brand).
Chorizo Quesadillas step by step
- In a medium pan add olive oil, and chorizo on medium heat. Using a spatula break the chorizo link up until it resembles ground beef..
- Add in onions and bell peppers and cook got 5 minutes. Stiring occasionally. Add lime juice and cilantro, and turn heat down to low..
- In a large pan on medium-low heat, add tortilla (1 at a time) and spread 1/3 of the chorizo mix onto half of the tortilla. Top chorizo mix with cheese, and gently fold tortilla in half..
- Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Slice quesadilla's into quarters and serve with your favorite toppings. I used fresher sliced avocados, roma tomatoes, sour cream, and my favorite herb… cilantro, along side with sliced limes…. I eat them with everything fyi!.