Low Carb Egg Drop Soup.
You can have Low Carb Egg Drop Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 4 cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Chives.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Low Carb Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Heat the chicken stock over moderate heat until it starts to simmer..
- Mix the arrowroot powder with a bit of water and pour into the chicken stock while whisking..
- Add the ginger powder, a few drops of sesame oil and a tiny splash of soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Slowly pour the whisked egg using a fork to stir into the stock..
- Pour the soup into cups or bowls and topped with chopped chives. Enjoy ?.