Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker).
You can have Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker)
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken (about one kilogram).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, grated or ground.
- It’s 4 of onions, quartered.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced (about 1 inch in width).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder *.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika *.
- You need 1 tsp of salt *.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper *.
Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) instructions
- Rub salt and sugar into chicken, leave for 10 minutes or so. Remove the excess water..
- Rub chicken with garlic. Combine all * ingredients and rub it thoroughly on the chicken, inside and out..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Arrange the slices of carrots and onions to form some kind of base. This is essential because the chicken will emit some liquid. If you don't put anything as base, it will stick to the ceramic..
- Put chicken on top of carrots and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- The liquid, carrots, and onions can be used as sauce or a side dish..