Kerala Fish Curry.
You can have Kerala Fish Curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kerala Fish Curry
- You need 1 of Whole fish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s of Kudampuli or tamarind juice lemon size.
- It’s 1 of medium little ripe mango.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s 3 of Green chilies.
- Prepare of Coconut oil or normal oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of water.
Kerala Fish Curry step by step
- Wash and clean Fish keep aside. In a mixer add coconut,ginger garlic,chilli powder, turmeric powder,coriander powder salt few curry leaves add little water and make a smooth paste..
- In a pan add coconut oil add some curry leaves and then add the paste and sauté for while. Just keep adding water little by little and cook for while. You can adjust the spices again and salt here..
- Once you see the oil on top add the Tamarind or kudampuli and bring to boil when you taste it will be little sour and tangy. That’s when add the fish and mango and cover cook till fish is done. Garnish with some curry leaves and chillies and few drops coconut oil and cover and keep it close till you serve..
- So all that flavors get steep into fish and curry serve hot with rice..