Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding.
You can have Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding
- You need 1 package of regular Oreos.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of large 5.9 oz pkg chocolate instant pudding.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 16 oz of Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of milk.
Oreo Pie with Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Make chocolate pudding according to directions (using the 2 3/4 cup of milk rather than what package calls for) then set in fridge to cool..
- Crush oreo cookies, finely..
- Place about 1 cup of crushed oreos aside (to sprinkle on top of pie).
- In a separate bowl. Mix remaining oreos with melted butter until all oreos are covered and moist. Shape crust into pie dish..
- In another bowl, mix HALF of the cool whip, powdered sugar, and softened cream cheese until smooth and creamy..
- Spread the mixture on top of Oreo crust..
- Layer the pudding over the mixture..
- Carefully spread remaining cool whip over top of the pudding layer..
- Sprinkle remaining oreos over top. Serve cool!! (If left out it will melt).