Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet. Add cooked potatoes to the sausage egg mixture and spoon onto tortilla shells and top with cheese and salsa for a great breakfast burrito. Potatoes, ham and peppers is perfect topped with a fried egg!
Pat and Malloree like to cut everything up, mix it around to coat in the silky egg yolk, then they. Pan-seared baby potatoes tossed together with sausage, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion, served with eggs prepared right in the pan! This easy and delicious breakfast skillet is perfect for any morning! You can have Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs
- It’s 5-6 of potatoes, washed ends cut off.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare Dash of seasoning salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parsley flakes to garnish.
- You need 1 cup of sausage.
- Prepare 3 slices of deli ham.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 piece of bread.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most To make it even more filling, top it with a runny-yolked fried egg or a simple side salad. Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Place potatoes eggs and sauce in a microwavable dish. Let cool so I can handle them then cube and fry up in sausage.
Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs instructions
- Heat oil in a skillet and dice potatoes to desired size. The thinner they are sliced the fast they will cook. Stir in all dry seasonings except parsley and cook potatoes uncovered on low about 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside..
- Make a well in the pan and place sausage in the center and break up as it cooks using spatula. Cook until fully brown about 5 minutes..
- Dice ham or any deli meat you prefer and stir in and cook 2 more minutes..
- Place on plate and make your two eggs in a separate pan. I like over medium eggs but if you want scrambled in your skillet you can put them in the well and cook with the sausage. Place eggs on top of potato meat mixture and garnish with pepper and parsley flakes and cheese. Serve with a side of toast. Enjoy 😊.
I really like the pocket for the egg. I cook the eggs over low heat and top it all with cheddar and parmesan. Then I serve it with tortillas, stovetop. Perfect for breakfast or brunch, this Sausage Potato Hash served with fried eggs, is a hearty, comforting, delicious meal and super easy to make. Wake up to this delicious Sausage, Potato, and Egg Skillet topped with shredded cheese and green onions.