Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach.
You can cook Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach
- Prepare 3 piece of chicken breasts sliced.
- It’s 1 of Spinach ( didn't really measure, you can use as much as you want).
- You need 3 piece of Lasagne sheets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Creme fraiche.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken stock cube.
- Prepare of Chili flakes.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Unorthodox Lasagne with Chicken and Spinach instructions
- In a hot pan, heat olive oil and brown sliced garlic and chili flakes until fragrant..
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then, add the spinach and cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes..
- In the mean time, break the lasagne sheets into half and cook until its almost al dente..
- Remove the lid, add diluted chicken stock cube and stir. Lower the heat, add the crème fraîche and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the lasagne to the bubbling chicken and spinach until the lasagne had cooked and absorbed the thick sauce. Serve pipping hot..