Roasted Buttery Chicken and Vegetables.
You can have Roasted Buttery Chicken and Vegetables using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Buttery Chicken and Vegetables
- You need 3 1/2 lb of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 lb of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Roasted Buttery Chicken and Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Add chicken to an oven safe dish. To the chicken add paprika, pepper, salt, garlic and butter.
- Add vegetables on top and season with seasoned salt https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364745-lawrys-seasoned-salt.
- Put in oven covered. Cook in oven 1 hour and 15 minutes..
- Let rest 5 minutes covered and undisturbed. Serve I hope you enjoy!.