Chicken and Chorizo Paella.
You can have Chicken and Chorizo Paella using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Chorizo Paella
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- You need 15 grams of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 70 grams of chorizo.
- It’s 2 of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 dozen of threads of saffron.
- It’s 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of cube chicken stock.
- It’s 300 grams of paella rice.
- You need 100 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 200 grams of peeled prawns.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Chicken and Chorizo Paella step by step
- Peel and finely slice garlic.
- Roughly chop onion and carrot.
- Finely chop parsley.
- Roughly chop chicken and chorizo.
- Deseed and chop capsicum.
- In an oven-safe pan on medium heat, fry garlic, onion, carrot, chorizo, chicken and paprika in olive oil..
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add capsicum to pan for a short span.
- Stir through tomato paste and stock cube. Stir through rice until it is coated with flavour.
- Pour in 750ml of boiling water, and add saffron with a pinch of salt.
- Cover and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for 15mins, stirring regularly from the outside to center.
- Stir through prawns and peas, cover, and cook until hot all the way through..
- Add additional seasoning to taste, scatter parsley leaves and serve with lemon wedges..