Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies.
You can cook Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies
- Prepare of Pork Ribs.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic and Chilli Vinegar.
- Prepare of Fish Sauce.
Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs | Fully Tummies instructions
- Heat up 1l of water with pork ribs and remember to add 1tbs of salt for better taste in ribs :3.
- While waiting for the broth to boil, let’s prepare the sauce :3 Add in 2 spoons of vinegar, 2 spoons of sugar and 1 spoon of fish sauce to a bowl then stir well :3.
- As the scum rise, skim it off~ :3.
- When you done skimming scum, put the lit back in and boil for another 20 to 30 minutes then scoop them out and remember to rinse all the excess :3.
- Grab a small pan, turn on the stove and pour a little bit of vegetable oil in then sear the ribs :3.
- When the ribs turned gold evenly on both sides, pour the sauce in and stir well :3.
- Wait until the ribs are caramelized, turn off the stove and serve with rice :3.
- Don't forget to like share, leave a comment and subscribe on our channel: Fully Tummies to support us releasing more videos and recipes Also follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter: @fullytummies.