Sheet Pan Roast Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes, Onions & Asparagus. You need to try my delicious, easy, sheet pan Balsamic Chicken recipe with Roasted Potatoes, Red Onion, Tomatoes & fresh herbs! You can cook it on one pan in the oven in an hour or less! It's such an easy year round gluten free recipe that the whole family will love, it's one of our favorites as it has.
The first time that someone mentioned adding honey to tomatoes, I. All Reviews for Roasted Balsamic Chicken with Baby Tomatoes. Spread out onto the sheet pan. You can cook Sheet Pan Roast Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes, Onions & Asparagus using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheet Pan Roast Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes, Onions & Asparagus
- You need 5 pounds of bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces.
- It’s 2-2.5 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, grated OR 2 teaspoons garlic powder (not garlic salt).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil plus more for veg.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled, halved, halves cut into quarters.
- Prepare 12-15 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of asparagus, woody part of stem removed, cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
Nestle the chicken in with the vegetables and roast until tender in the lower Keywords: balsamic chicken, chicken and vegetable sheet pan dinner, sheet pan chicken, sheet I used red onion, potatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini. Making Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes for a family feast, or just for two? Click and slide the number next to "servings" on the recipe card below to adjust the ingredients to match how I made this last night, I added in red onions… it was amazing. It was the perfect light dish that felt like comfort food!
Sheet Pan Roast Balsamic Chicken with Tomatoes, Onions & Asparagus step by step
- Mix salt, sugar, garlic, thyme, rosemary, Balsamic vinegar, and yogurt in a bowl until all the salt and sugar are dissolved. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix the chicken pieces with the mixture, making sure it's evenly distributed. After that, add in the olive oil and mix thoroughly again. Set aside on the counter and let the flavors absorb. If you're going to roast within 90 minutes, no need to refrigerate. That will just slow down the marinating process..
- While the chicken is taking up the seasoning, preheat the oven to 425F. After the oven is preheated, put your sheet pan in the oven, empty, for about 10 minutes total, adding the butter and letting it melt in the last minute. This butter along with the heat of the pan will help sear the bottom sides of the chicken and also make your pan sauce extra delicious..
- In a separate medium bowl, toss your tomatoes and onions with a teaspoon of olive oil and a good pinch of salt..
- Place your chicken in a single layer, skin side up, on your sheet pan. Try not to have the pieces touch. Then place onions and tomatoes between the chicken pieces. Roast for 25 minutes before adding your asparagus..
- While the chicken, tomatoes, and onions are roasting, toss the asparagus with a teaspoon of olive oil and a good pinch of salt. (I just used the same bowl as I used for the tomatoes and onions.).
- After the chicken, tomatoes, and onions have been roasting for 25 minutes, scatter the asparagus over the pan and roast another 20 minutes..
- That's it! I served it with a Spring Greens Salad dressed with Balsamic vinaigrette and lots of crusty bread for sopping up that yummy pan sauce. Enjoy. :).
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with potatoes and mushrooms makes a great quick and easy weeknight dinner. How to Make Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken. When the aroma from this dish fills your house, your family will think you spent all day cooking. But this elegant, Sunday-special roast chicken, flavored with rosemary, wine and balsamic vinegar, is surprisingly simple to make. One-Pan Balsamic Chicken Veggie Bake is quick to prep and in the oven for Discard the marinade used for chicken.