Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill. A wide variety of indoor outdoor electric bbq grill options are available to you, such as metal type, feature. You can also choose from folding indoor outdoor electric bbq grill. When the weather keeps you from your outdoor grill, this is a recipe that will remind you of warmer days ahead!
Easy to clean and I've cooked some amazing chicken on it. Indoor BBQ Chicken by Lawfully Wedded Wife. Happy Sunday to you (or actually, this post is publishing Indoor-outdoor outdoor living design with bbq area & decorative lighting using timber As the beautiful summer days of outdoor BBQ grilling slip away, the thrill of grilling all winter long. You can cook Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill
- It’s of For chicken marinade:.
- Prepare of Chicken of your choice (I used wings and thighs).
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Bbq sauce.
- You need of Sweet baby rays.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
Check out our indoor outdoor BBQ grills review to find a perfect match. But, this is a great grill for cooking whole chicken and large roasts. A sophisticated looking indoor outdoor electric grill for all. This is easy to use a grill with a user-friendly interface.
Sharon's bbq chicken on indoor/outdoor grill step by step
- Clean chicken and place in bowl; add all seasonings to your liking. Mix with chicken well; Refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Preheat indoor grill (I put mine on #4) spray with nonstick spray.
- Add chicken to grill.
- In a sauce pan add bbq sauce, JUICE from the can of pineapples, and all seasonings; mix well; taste the bbq sauce and add more seasonings as desired; cook on medium and bring to a boil; add pineapple chunks; bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Flip chicken after 10mins. You should see really good grill marks.
- Once chicken is ready add bbq to both sides of the chicken while still on the grill; remove chicken from grill.
Grill it or smoke it indoors! From broiling and fireplace grilling to stovetop smoking and slow cooker pulled Here's everything you need to enjoy grilled food and BBQ year round. We believe in helping you find the product that is right for you. Grilled, skinless chicken breasts make a great addition to a healthy diet because they are low in calories and high protein. Because we don't always have access to the outdoor grill year round, I make the chicken on the stove-top most of the time.