Red Sauce Pasta.
You can cook Red Sauce Pasta using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Sauce Pasta
- You need 3 cups of Penne pasta or your choice.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- You need 1 of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Mixed herbs for seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of crushed pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream/whipped cream.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of red pasta sauce (you can make your own using tomoato+ chilli).
Red Sauce Pasta instructions
- First of all take 8-12 cups of water and boil it with penne pasta adding a tsp of salt for around 15-20 mins until it softens.
- Chop all the required vegetables and keep it ready.
- Now in a pan take a tsp of butter + bay leaf + ginger garlic paste..
- Sauté it until it’s aromatic. Now add all the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Now add pasta sauce (you can make your own or a ready one) + salt + crushed pepper + seasoning/mixed herbs+ sugar. Mix it well. Now add boiled pasta and sauté for awhile..
- Mix it well and add pasta sauce based on the taste required. Add sour cream on top in the end. Serve it hot..