You can cook Mexican Burrito using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Burrito
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of limes.
- Prepare of mexican rice.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Half of a small white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken flavor Bouillon.
- You need 3 cup of Jasmyn rice.
- It’s of Corn oil.
- It’s of Mexican Beans.
- It’s 2 spoonS of full of lard.
- You need 2 spoons of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of Pinto beans.
- You need of To top of the burrito.
- Prepare of shredded monterey chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Mexican Crema.
- It’s of Green Mexican Salsa.
- Prepare of Must buy.
- It’s 1 pack of LARGE flour tortillas.
- It’s 3 lb of chopped up carne asada.
Mexican Burrito step by step
- In a small pot put the beans to boil. Add salt as soon as the beans start to boil.
- In a skillet keep the heat to medium. Add the lard. Once warm add the beans along with the juice left from the beans. Smash them as much as you can & set to the side on very low heat..
- On another skillet have some cooking oil heating up on medium. Add rice & cook until lightly brown. In a blender add rice, chicken bouillon and water as needed. Blend. Pour it in the rice. Let boil. Add water if needed. Set to side when ready..
- To the side chop up all the vegetables.
- In another skillet cook asada until Brown..
- On the flour tortillas add a bit of everything you just cooked and chopped up..
- Add the extras.
- Start folding the tortilla into a burrito form. And place on a flat skillet or pan to warm up the tortilla keep on medium-low cook long enough for the cheese to melt but not too much to where the tortilla Gets crunchy..