Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce. This One-Pot Spaghetti with Turkey Meat Sauce is made with whole wheat pasta in the pressure cooker – hands down, the quickest and easiest way to get dinner on the table while making the whole family How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. Tips when making one-pot pasta Spaghetti Sauce with Meat. There ends up being very little meat in this sauce.
Use ground beef, turkey, pork, chicken or lamb to make this simple spaghetti recipe. Jump to the Easy Weeknight Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This easy spaghetti recipe with meat sauce takes just a few minutes of prep and then a low simmer on the stove for a deep, meaty-flavored, homemade spaghetti for the best family favorite dinner. You can cook Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of hamberger meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 1 (45 oz) of Rangu Traditional Sauce (that's our favorite).
- It’s 1 of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1 of dice whole head garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 of large bag of thin spaghetti.
- You need of olive oil.
This post is brought to you by Kroger. Before I even started writing this post, I was wrestling with the title. An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Spaghetti Meat Sauce is beefy, juicy and so satisfying.
Spaghetti with a Meat Sauce instructions
- Bring large pot of water to boil, then break spaghetti into 1/3 and place in boiling water for 6 minutes. Remove from heat, the drawing water off and set aside..
- In a large pot on medium high pour in some olive oil for sautéing garlic and onion. Add both meats and cook till meat is done..
- Add Rangu Sauce, tomato sauce and all seasonings, stir to mix all well together. Turn heat down and simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!!.
It comes together fast so it is perfect for busy weeknights, and it's freezer friendly. Meat sauce has all of the comforting flavors of Spaghetti and Meatballs, or traditional Bolognese but is much easier! Serve this meat sauce over spaghetti with a. Quick and easy spaghetti with meat sauce recipe. Watch this recipe to learn how to make perfect meat sauce with spaghetti.