Chocolate chip cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 C of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 C of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 C of + 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dominican Vanilla (any vanilla is fine).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chocolate chips.
Warning: these chocolate chip cookies require a tall glass of milk. Watch me make them from start to finish in my own kitchen Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate!
Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Once melted, add both sugars to the warm butter and stir. Let it cool. In another bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda and swift together and set aside..
- In another bowl, lightly beat the egg and vanilla together. Then add this to the butter sugar mixture..
- Add the wet ingredients to the flour and stir until well combined adding the chocolate chips too. Once combined, let it cool in the fridge for half hour or so. We didn't have enough chocolate chips as we wanted..
- Set oven to 375F (190c). Take the cookie dough out and begin to roll them into small size balls. Place them in a cookie sheet ungreased..
- Once your oven is done preheating place cookies in for 10 minutes..