Southwest Alfredo Lasagne.
You can cook Southwest Alfredo Lasagne using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest Alfredo Lasagne
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of Greated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 6 of Lasagne noodles.
- It’s 2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
Southwest Alfredo Lasagne step by step
- Boil chicken until cooked.
- Once chicken is done, preheat oven to 350.
- While oven is preheating, shred chicken.
- Mix seasoning and alfredo sauce.
- Spoon small amount into baking dish.
- Add layer of lasagne noodles.
- Mix remaining sauce with beans, tomatoes, and chicken.
- Spread the mix on top of the noodles.
- Spread cottage cheese and then monterrey cheese. Top with parmesan.
- Repeat layering noodles, mix, and cheeses. Make sure parmesan cheese is on top.
- Bake in oven for 45 min or until noodles are soft.