Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops.
You can cook Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops
- It’s of Boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s of Powdered ranch deessing.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
Instant Pot butter ranch pork chops step by step
- Heat olive oil on sauté button and brown pork chops.
- Sprinkle powdered ranch dressing over the pork chops to cover.
- Add 1 stick of butter and 1 cup chicken broth.
- Cook on manual 5 minutes, natural release 5 minutes then quick release.