Celery soup!!. How to make the most delicious Celery Soup that is simple, easy and healthy! Homemade cream of celery soup with celery, onion, leeks, garlic, stock and a little cream. Celery soup, with a supporting cast of some onion, leeks, and a little cream, is utterly delicious, and the perfect way to warm up on a chilly day.
I do have celery shrubs at home, but for the soup I had purchased the celery from the market. I had got these long stalks which I chopped fine and then added to the soup. Combine celery, potato, onion, and butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat; season with kosher salt. You can cook Celery soup!! using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celery soup!!
- You need 6 of celery stalks.
- Prepare half of large onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 11/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of cup Chicken broth.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, tip in the celery. Be the first to review this recipe. Ladle soup into bowls and top with the celery pesto. Making cream of celery soup from scratch was prompted by an excess of celery in my house.
Celery soup!! instructions
- Take your sauce pan add 1/3 cup of butter melt..
- Then take your celery and onion and sautee till they are very soft.
- Now add your 1/3 cup of flour and whisk until all flour is not noticed any longer..
- Now take your 11/2 cup of milk and whisk all together till smooth..
- Now add your 11/2cup of chicken stock..
- And finishing touch some salt and pepper.give one last good stir and simmer just a few minutes..
- Let cool !! and eat..
This came about because I recently joined an organic vegetable co-op and ordering from it is going to take some adjustments on my part. Detox Diet Soup CleanseThe Eyes Of A Boy. Low Carb Chicken Soup for Keto DietsLow Carb Maven. This cream of celery soup is sublime. I whipped it up to use as the base for a Creamy Cabbage & Kielbasa Soup I was developing for dinner that evening (oh so good and recipe to come!) but it was so good that I was really tempted to eat it plain and just make something else for dinner.