Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you like banana bread, you'll love these Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are a great way to use up overripe bananas and have a soft cake-like texture. Can I add nuts to these cookies?
I love making these banana chocolate chip cookies because they are easy to make and they are on the healthier side. The mashed banana is the I add chocolate chips because chocolate chips are always a good idea in cookies! These oatmeal banana cookies will remind you of banana bread, but. You can cook Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips and is guaranteed to be your new go-to Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread recipe here on Cookies & Cups. The banana chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, and the perfect spin on chocolate chip cookies. After extensive testing and a few of bunches of bananas later, I'm incredibly happy with this recipe.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
My whole family loves these banana chocolate chip cookies and eats them right up. This has become one of our go-to recipes when we have overripe bananas. These banana oatmeal cookies are so easy! Follow the simple steps below to get started. Scroll down for the printable banana cookie recipe.