Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs.
You can have Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
- You need 1.5 lbs of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 3/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of paprika.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Prep a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Pat the chicken dry and place in pan..
- Brush sparingly with olive oil. Mix all spices together in a bowl, then sprinkle generously over chicken..
- Bake for ~25-35 minutes (depending on whether you use bone-in thighs) until internal temperature reaches 165F. A meat thermometer is highly recommended..