Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes.
You can cook Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes
- You need 8-10 of chicken drums.
- Prepare 5-6 of potatoes.
- You need cloves of Garlic.
- You need of Any spices that make you happy.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of (Your own marinade mix,dare to experiment).
Baked Picante Chicken & Potatoes step by step
- I prefer marinating my chicken for at least 6 to 12 hrs prior to cooking. I encourage everyone to create their own marinade "whatever tickles your pickle" 😉 my chicken is soaked in a crazy mix of ketchup, sour cream, salt, black, cayenne, chipotle, sweet paprika pepper, worcestershire sause, lots of chopped garlic cloves and love.
- Preheat oven 400. Drizzle a bit of Olive oil.
- If you like your potatoes fancy… cut them fancy mix with chicken and the arrange them in a pretty way. Potatoes on the bottom, chicken on top. Any chicken can be exploited whether it's chicken thighs, drums or breast..
- Cover with foil. Bake covered 30-40min. Uncover, twist and turn the chicken. Then bake uncoved additional 15 min..
- Add some fresh parsley or dill. Bona petite!.