You can cook Meat Sauce using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1.5 Lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion (diced).
- Prepare 28 Oz of can crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Roasted Garlic and Peppers seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Meat Sauce instructions
- Cook ground beef in skillet, I add enough water so it turns into a paste like texture. Constantly work the beef so it will cook into small pieces. Drain and rinse beef after it is fully cooked..
- Add all ingredients to the skillet and cook on medium heat until it starts to bubble. Turn to low and simmer for 10 minutes..