Strawberry Ice Cream Pie. This easy strawberry ice cream pie makes a great spring or summer dessert recipe. Add half of the ice cream to the pie. This ice cream pie is the perfect way to enjoy the hot days of summer.
Scoop the ice cream into a large bowl and, using an electric mixer, beat it just until very soft but not melted. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the graham crackers. I can't believe it, but this is my first frozen dessert of the summer!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry ice cream pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This easy strawberry ice cream pie makes a great spring or summer dessert recipe. Add half of the ice cream to the pie. This ice cream pie is the perfect way to enjoy the hot days of summer.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Ice Cream Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry ice cream pie using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Prepare of Filling.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of frozen strawberries in juice (partially thawed).
- Prepare 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Take 1 of unbeatened egg white.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take of Crust.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Take 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
In this healthy strawberry daiquiri-inspired ice cream pie recipe, graham crackers make an easy and tasty crust for the strawberry, rum and lime filling made with nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt. Fold strawberry mixture into ice cream until blended. Place in freezer until slightly firm. Divide remaining quart of ice cream in half, placing halves in separate bowls.
Instructions to make Strawberry Ice Cream Pie:
- Crust: In a medium mixing bowl add in all crust ingredients. Use a mixer to combine. Mix just until the dough will form..
- Place 1/3 cup of mixture onto small pan. Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan with well floured fingers. Bake at 375 degree until golden brown. 10-12 minutes. Crust 12-15 minutes. Cool..
- Beat first four ingredients with electric mixer at highest speed until soft mound forms when beaters are raised, 5-8 minutes. Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thick. Fold in strawberry mixture by hand or with mixer at lowest speed. Spoon into butter crust. sprinkle with crust crumbs. Freeze until firm, 4-6 hours, covered..
In a large bowl mix together the softened ice cream with the orange zest and pour into pie plate. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Fruit Dessert Recipes Fruit Ice Cream Dairy Recipes Strawberry Recipes for a Crowd. A swirled beautiful ice cream pie with coconut and strawberry—genius combo by the way—with a salted press-in graham cracker crust. Sure, the ice cream is store-bought and the no-bake crust uses graham crackers, but this stunning frozen pie is anything but humble. This fun Strawberry Ice Cream Pie turns an ordinary night into an impromptu ice cream social and would be a fun addition to your weekend. 🙂 The kids and adults alike love it and look forward to it on those sweltering days when you just need little something to help cool off.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry ice cream pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!