Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce. When life gives you lemons, make this baked lemon chicken with a delicious yogurt sauce to cheer yourself up. But do try it anyway because There's something about lemon in a recipe that always grabs my attention. In fact, some of my favourite recipes on the blog have lemon in them.
Garlic Yogurt Baked Chicken is an easy baked chicken recipe perfect for dinner. Chicken breasts marinated in yogurt with garlic & thyme. Combine yogurt, garlic, and thyme in a bowl and mix until combined. You can cook Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce
- It’s 8-10 pieces of bone in chicken.
- It’s 1 1/2-2 cups of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- You need 1/2 of of fresh lemon.
- It’s 1 of Maggi Chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Leftover chipotle peppers can be frozen in a cling wrap-lined ice cube tray or peppers alone on a sheet of parchment paper and then stored together in a plastic bag in the freezer. Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Recipe with Dill Greek Yogurt Sauce. In this channel we make traditional Turkish foods. They are so easy and delicious.
Tami's Baked Chicken in a yogurt Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° remove chicken from yogurt sauce and place on a broiler pan cook chicken 30 minutes then turn and cook additional 30 minutes. Enjoy!!.
- In a bowl add all ingredients in a bowl (except the chicken) make sure to break up the cube very good, stir until mixed well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken and coat all pieces well. Refrigerate over night..
In this video we make Baked Chicken With Yogurt. Taste some of the harissa-yogurt sauce before putting it on the chicken, and adjust the amount of harissa paste to your liking. Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper, and put them on the rack, smoother side up. For the chicken: Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Melt the honey and butter in a small saucepan with the paprika and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.