Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito. This recipe is my own take on one of my favorite menu items from the Taco Bell Menu. The Grilled Stuffed Chicken Burrito is absolutely delicious and my. Shredded chicken totally works if you lack the time.
Toss the chicken to coat: Now you can do what you want with the chicken. I like to put it in a burrito with rice, sour cream, a black bean and corn salsa, tomatoes, and romaine: Roll that baby up by pulling in the sides, tucking in the bottom. Grilled chicken, grilled onions and peppers served in a crispy flour tortilla bowl with crispy mixed salad greens, tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese and avocados. You can have Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of pork chops.
- You need 3 tbsp of mexican sour cream.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 dash of cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adobo.
- It’s 1 cup of lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark beer.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 of burrito tortillas.
Braised chunks of pork simmered in green tomatillo salsa, poblano peppers and special spices, served with refried beans, rice and flour tortillas. This simple recipe for braised eggplant with pork and mushrooms, adapted from "The Hakka Cookbook: Chinese Soul Food From Around the World" by the food writer Linda Lau Anusasananan, is one such dish. Be sure to use small Asian or globe eggplants as they're more likely to keep their color. Hoisin-Braised Pork with Grilled Watermelon and Shishito PeppersPork.
Grilled chicken and braised pork burrito instructions
- Cook rice, refry the beans.
- Season the chicken and grill.
- Braise pork chop in marinade for about 30 mins.
- Make pico de gallo.
- Heat up torilla and add all of the included ingredients.
- Enjoy :).
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Our Grilled Chicken Burritos is carefully crafted to make your next meal time extraordinary. Get the step by step instructions to make this delicious dish. Dezhou braised chicken is a famous Chinese dish from the city of Dezhou in Shandong Province, China. Braised chicken is a traditional dish from Dezhou, and it is also known as "Dezhou Five-fragrant Boneless Braised Chicken" (Chinese: 德州五香脱骨扒鸡; pinyin: Dézhōu Wǔxiāng Tuōgǔ Pá Jī).