Mueller's Classic Lasagne. This is the basic recipe from Mueller's box with a couple substitutions to suit my taste and laziness. If you make ahead and refrigerate, it will take longer to bake and will be. I contacted Muellers, but they sold the pasta division to another company who will not return my calls.
The lasagna would taste OK but, the noodles never seemed to be cooked all the way and would be a bit chewy. By Judy Kim and Delish Editors. While you're making your beef and ricotta mixtures, your lasagna noodles will typically be hanging out in a colander, getting stuck together. You can cook Mueller's Classic Lasagne using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mueller's Classic Lasagne
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 2 of Ricotta cheese, 15 oz each.
- You need 2 of Eggs, slightly beaten.
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- You need 8 oz of Mueller's lasagne (1/2 pkg).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28oz).
- It’s 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
An American classic has a new look. This is a enriched macaroni product. Muellers Classic Lasagna recipe recipe – from the The Brady-Daniels Family Cookbook Project Family Cookbook. Layers of fresh, homemade pasta, rich, beefy Bolognese sauce.
Mueller's Classic Lasagne instructions
- Prefect oven to 350..
- Add ground beef to a large skillet and combine with sauce ingredients..
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat..
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine ricotta, eggs, 1_1/2 cups mozzarella and 3/4 cups parmesan..
- In 9×13 inch baking dish, spread 1 cup meat sauce..
- Place 1/3 of the lasagne noodles over the sauce..
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the noodles and top with 1/3 log the meat sauce..
- Repeat layering..
- To with remaining noodles and meat sauce..
- Cover with foil..
- Bake 40 minutes..
- Uncover, sprinkle with rest of mozzarella and parmesan..
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting and serving..
Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners. I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. Learn how to make Classic lasagna & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Sink your teeth into this gooey version of meat lasagna. Homemade lasagna, bubbling with melted cheeses, is easier than you think with a simple sauce that's absolutely delicious.