Keto Key Lime Pies.
You can have Keto Key Lime Pies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Key Lime Pies
- You need 4 oz. of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tbs powdered erythritol based sweetener T.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of key lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy whipping crean.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 tbs of granulated erythritol based sweetener.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Keto Key Lime Pies step by step
- Line muffin cups with silicone lines..
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese and 1/4 cup powdered sweetener with electric mixer. Beat in lime juice. In another bowl beat the cream with remaining 2 tbs powdered sweetener until it holds stiff peaks. Fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until well combined..
- Divide the mixture among the lines muffin cups, filling each cup almost until the top. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the pecans and granulated sweetener and cook until pecans are toasted. Sprinkle with the salt. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the lime mixture in the muffin cups, press lightly..
- Freeze 3 hours or so. You can garnish with whipped cream and some lime slices. You can keep them in the freezer to store. When you want to serve just take them out from freezer 15 mints earlier. I used fresh lime juice, and take the recipe from “easy keto desserts” book..