Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers.
You can cook Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Prepare 6 of poblano peppers.
- It’s 1 lb of ground chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced spanish onion.
- It’s 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
Chorizo Stuffed Poblano Peppers instructions
- Cut the tops off of your poblano peppers and clean out the seeds. Cut vertically down one side of the pepper only. Pull open a little bit an set off to the side on baking sheet..
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees..
- Dice your spanish onion and throw into skillet with your ground chorizo. Cook until meat is 3/4 of the way done..
- Lay a bed of cheese in the bottom of each pepper..
- Stuff each pepper with the chorizo. Pour a little enchilada sauce over each pepper..
- Add more cheese to each pepper and more enchilada sauce..
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..