Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 4 of carrots (chopped).
- It’s 4 of celery stalks (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 16 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of bouillon cubes.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 16 ounces of egg noodles.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sharon's Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup step by step
- In a large frying pan add olive oil to coat bottom. Add chicken pieces. (Season to your liking) Cook until chicken is done. Sit to the side.
- In a large stock pot add butter and let it melt on medium heat..
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 10 mins.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
- Add egg noodles and cook until noodles are your desired tenderness.
- Add chicken and taste to see if more salt and pepper is needed. Add parsley flakes and cook for 2 more minutes..