Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood.
You can have Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of carrot (shredded).
- It’s 1 of letuccee (chopped).
- You need 1 of spring onion (chopped).
- It’s 150 gram of cooked meat (minced).
- Prepare 2 of red onions (chopped).
- You need 3 of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Buillon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili sauce/sambal.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of maize flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine/salted butter.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Foo Yong Egg Omelette /Fuyunghai #Asiafood step by step
- Heat frying pan and vegetable oil then fry the onion and garlic until fragnant. Then add carrot, meat and letuccee. Then add a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper, a pinch of sugar. Test taste.
- Cracked the egg then beat it. Mix with spring onion, carrot, letuccee and meat..
- Fry in a frying pan (make an omelette). Flip it n make both side golden brown.
- Disolve maize flour with 250ml water.
- Make a sauce. Heat pan then add margarine and frying oil, then add tomato sauce, chili sauce, a pinch of salt n pepper, sugar and oyster sauce then pour disolved maize flour. Then pour 250ml water approximately. Stir fry it n test taste.
- Voilla egg foo yong is ready to serve now.
- This is how it looks like.